»

Friday, March 25, 2011

♥♥♥ New Bakery In Town ♥♥♥





How bout' you know we love our sweets!  Who from the south doesn't?!?!  So when I heard we had a new bakery in town (Brunswick, Georgia), I was drooling at the mouth!  No lie, I ain't kidding!  I have heard about Sweet Dixies everywhere I go.  I have received emails of Savvy Coupon Clippers fans who have eaten at Sweet Dixies and they are in love.  So needless to say I wanted to share the information on Sweet Dixies.  Make sure you give it a try!  I hear the red velvet cookies and brownies are AWESOME!  The cake of the week is Key Lime!  What better a way to end the week than some sweet and yummy! Sweet Dixies is located in Brunswick, Georgia @ 6884 New Jesup Hwy and you can reach them at (912) 342- 7053.  All I have left to say is ENJOY!

 


Blessings!
Holly :)
Savvy Coupon Clippers

No comments: