»

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Free Book!




I posted this deal once before but I have received so much information and so many books in the mail that the kids are trying to con me into taking them their.  Just today I received a book about Whales and if you know my Connor he is all about that.  So it would be well worth a few seconds to sign up.  You kids will thank you for it!

Have you ever been to Alaska? I haven't but after watching Sarah Palin's Alaska I certainly want to take a trip! Places like Alaska fascinate me! Don't get me wrong, I love a beach vacation but theirs something about camping out (ruffing it) that draws me to vacations like this. I'm not sure if it's from my childhood when we used to going camping at the River each weekend or from going camping with Girl Scouts. Who knows but I love an adventure. Something I have never seen before! Well now Alaska or at least, Travel Alaska, has made it just a little bit easier for us to go. They will send you a book of everything you need to know about Alaska, along with all the accomadation information , and even some coupons and discounts which are always a perk! It's really not all that expensive to go if you plan ahead and Travel Alaska has done an amazing job of helping y'all out!

Also. Recently Kinsley had a project at school due, and of all things ... ALASKA! The book is very informative and my kids loved reading it and learning new things!


Blessings!
Holly :)
Savvy Coupon Clippers

No comments: