»

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Show on TLC





OK so theirs a new showing airing on TLC tonight that is apparently all the rage in the couponing world.  The Shows Name is "Extreme Couponing".  This is what TLC says about the show:


"Extreme Couponing profiles four shopaholics who use coupons to save thousands of dollars and amass huge stockpiles of goods.These shoppers go to the extremes, dumpster diving for coupons and spending hours a day searching the Internet for great deals."

I myself have never watched this show but I will be watching it and DVRing it.  It's funny how people in the media portray couponers as shopaholics.  I don't consider myself a shopaholic.  I don't coupon for the sport, Rebekah and myself began couponing as a necessity.  I think TLC should feature woman who do this as we do instead of woman who are so called, "shopaholics".
 
Let us know if you watch this tonight at 8:00pm on TLC and what you think about it.  
 
Blessings!
 
Holly :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the show and was really suprised at how much everyone saved with coupons. I'm a new stay at home mom and would love to learn some techniques.

Unknown said...

I loved the show and was super suprised on the techniques that were used. I'm a new stay at home mom and need to start using coupons. Thanks I'll be sure to tune into the next show.