»

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Dr. Pepper Promotions...















Dr Pepper has a few promotions going on right now.  I normally don't post promotions but I liked both of these so I decided to post them.  One would be FUN FUN FUN and the other would be so AWESOME!  I hope some of our fans win either of these.  If you do please contact us and let us know.


FIRST:



You could win an exclusive trip to the 2011 Academy of Country Music Awards with Lady Antebellum in concert in LAS VEGAS!  How much FUN would that be?  Just click HERE and enter!  That simple! 

For the ACMA NO PURC. NEC. INTERNET & VALID EMAIL REQ'D. Must be 18 or older. Go to drpepper.com between 9/1/10 - 3/17/11 to enter. Entries must be rec'd by and Sweepstakes ends 3/17/11. Go to drpepper.com for Off. Rules and details. Subject to full Off. Rules. Void where prohibited.

Second:

Million Dollar Tuition Giveaway












Can you say AWESOME!  How great with this be for some deserving students?  I know of a few college attendees and one member of Savvy Coupon Clippers that would be so very grateful for this opportunity.

Click HERE to begin the process.

1.  Register/ Sign In with Dr. Pepper to participate in the contest.

2. Submit a Video:  A One Minute Video explaining why you deserve to win tuition.

3. Wait to Win: Tuition to the University or Learning Center of Your Choice.

Winners selected weekly now till 12/31/2010.  So hurry and get your entries in!



I knew there was a reason I LOVE DR. PEPPER!  Not only do I love the drink but I love the fact that they are trying to better someones life.  Blessings from God.  :)

Blessings and Good Luck!

Holly :)

No comments: