»

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Walgreens Coupon Policy !!

Woo Hoo !! It is time to do the " Happy Dance " !!! I am so fruit loopin' EXCITED :) 
As, I was doing my post of the Target Deals, I got an email from Walgreens..and VIOLA !!! There it was..Their NEW Corporate Coupon Policy !!! I could not  believe my eyes..For those of you who don't know, Walgreens has NEVER had a coupon policy; which explains the nightmares when trying to use coupons there.

Here is a few highlights to the policy. You can find the entire policy HERE. I would print a copy and carry it with you when visiting their stores.

-Walgreens ACCEPTS INTERNET coupons !
- " In the event that any item's selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Walgreens will only accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons." This means that they CAN adjust the coupon to sale price !
- " When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not go below zero for the items being purchased."

 I may just start shopping their again..( I quit months ago when I was having so many issues with coupons )..Now, I PROMISE no more interruptions, and I will have the Target deals posted before midnight :)


RLJ



No comments: