»

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Target "Treasures" that I found today :)

Sorry I am late posting this, I had a class this morning, and also had a class this evening, so I am little behind schedule.
I went to Target today, and did find a few deals that are worth mentioning. I always like to go to the store personally before I post any deals just to sure that the prices match. I don't want to send anyone out on a wild goose chase-->>>

Let's Begin:
- Wishbone Italian Salad Dressing $1.50
   STACK with the .75/1 Wishbone Dressings 8-1-10 RP
   Final Cost = FREE
 











- Pond's Cleansing Cloths $4.22
   FINAL Price = $1.22 ( there is a "peelie " on the product for $1.50 if you can't print the coupon     form Pond's website, or if you would like to hold on to your printable for another sale )














Q-Tips $ 2.15
   $1/2 Q-Tips Cotton Swabs Product, 170 Ct., Any RP  08/01/10
   STACK with PRINTABLE TARGET COUPON $1/1  ( use TWO of these since you are buying two )
   FINAL price = $ 1.30 for TWO

 










- ACT Sponge Bob Children's Mouthwash $2.99
  FINAL price = $ 1.49
  *I thought I had a pic of this, sorry..but, that is correct price :)


- SpaghettiOs   .50 each
  FINAL price = $ .25 each




  
  








- SUAVE SHAMPOO $.89
  FINAL price = .14 each













- VASELINE ALOE FRESH $ 2.99
   FINAL price = .49 each



- Edge Shave Gel $2.24
  USE Edge Shave Gel  ( can't be used for travel size ) .75/1  SS 8/1/10 
  USE Edge Shave Gel  $1.00/1  Target coupon SS 8/22/10
   FINAL price = .49 EACH

- Sweet Baby Ray's BarBQ Sauce $ 1.77

( I know that there is a Q for this, but I can't seem to locate it. If you know where one is, please let us   know )










- Colgate Total Toothpaste ( clearance on end cap ) $1.98
   Use Colgate Total Coupon from  $1.00/1 SS 8/08/10
 FINAL price = .98 each



- BOUNCE DRYER BAR ( ON CLEARANCE ) $ 3.64
  USE Target Coupon $1/1  SS 8/15/10
  STACK with BOUNCE DRYER BAR Q $1/1  Proctor and Gamble 8/28/10 ( this coming Sunday's   paper )
FINAL price = $ 1.64








 
 
- Campbell's Harvest Soup ( Microwavable bowls ) $1.50
   FINAL price = FREE
 
 
  






If I find any more deals, I will post them :) Remember that the coupon for the Bounce Dryer Bar is coming in THIS coming Sunday's paper. Hopefully, they will still have them in stock for that price.
If know of any good deals, please share them with us by leaving a comment.

RLJ

2 comments:

iam2crystal said...

Baby Ray coupon was in the SS Insert 8/15/2010 which was used at Publix this week on the BOGO $2.79 ($1.40each)

amysimmons said...

I am so grateful that you CHECK the prices before posting deals. There are way too many sites out there that post deals like these and I go out to get them, only to find that the prices are not correct. I waste of my time. Love you girls.