»

Monday, May 9, 2011

♥ Daily Bible Guide ♥





Good Morning!

Just wanted to share a new find.  I am certainly not one to change my toolbar.  I am quite fond of it BUT when I came across this new toolbar.  It was as if someone was telling me (maybe god) to get it.  So I downloaded it AND absolutely love it.  A few things I love about it are:

♥ One click access to Bible verses, notable chrisitan quotes, a helpful Bible passage search feature and more!

♥ Continually updated for daily faith-building and fulfillment!

♥ AND IT IS TOTALLY FREE!

What better than getting daily inspiration each time your log on to the internet.  I love it.  I look forward to seeing what it says each day and being able to have everything available to me with just a click. 

Be sure to check it out, Click HERE, and let us know if you like it, as well as, any features you find.

Blessings!

Holly :)

No comments: