»

Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Deals For Your Town...

Here's the deals for your town! I am absolutely loving this. Our families have a few trips scheduled in the near future and I am racking up on restraunt deals, site seeing deals, and all sort of other goodies! So as you few the deals not only think about your towns but towns you may be visiting. Also, if I didn't choose your town today that doesn't mean that theirs not some AWESOME deals, I just can't post them all. If you would like me to feature your town regurally on here, comment me or message me your town and I will add that one to the list. Until then you can CLICK HERE and choose your town, you will be redirected to it!

Atlanta, Georgia

$169 for a One-Night Stay, Breakfast for Two, and Two Resort Activities at the Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa in Young Harris

Brasstown-valley-resort

Decatur, Georgia
$10 for $20 Worth of Smoothies, Paninis, and More at Nectar in Decatur



Nectar

Jacksonville, Florida
$4 for $8 Worth of Ice-Cream Treats at Dreamette


Dreamette

Fort Myers, Florida
$30 for $300 Worth of Tanning and Spa Services at My Island Tan & Spa



My-island-tan-and-spa2
 
Memphis, Tennessee
$10 for $20 Worth Of Women's Apparel at Sugar Plum Consignments



Sugar_plum_consignments
 
Austin, Texas
$15 for $30 Worth of Latin Fare at La Sombra Bar & Grill


La-sombra-2
 
Virginia Beach, Virginia
$9 for $20 Worth of Wings, Burgers, Seafood, and More at Lendy's


Lendy_s-cafe2
 
Charleston, South Carolina
$35 for Two Hours of Maid Service from You’ve Got Maids ($74 Value)


Youve-got-maids-of-charleston
 
Detroit, Michigan
$8 for $20 Worth of Mexican Fare and Drinks at Armando's Mexican Restaurant


Armandos-mexican-restaurant
 
Blessings!
Holly :)
Savvy Coupon Clippers

No comments: