»

Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Deals for your town...



As you all know, I love Love LOVE Groupon!  Something about eating out and doing things I like to do but at a tremendous savings!  It not only warms my heart but warms my husbands wallet, as well.  You know the more money in the wallet, the more insulation.  LOL :)  Anyways.  Here's the new Groupon deals for today.  Remember they are usually only on for 24 hours, so if you see something you love snatch it up!  Also if I didn't choose your town, don't fret, just click HERE and pick your town!


Atlanta, Georgia

Atlanta-zumba-dance3

Jacksonville, Florida
(72% Savings! Whoop Whoop!)

Noreen-young-cosmetics

Miami, Florida

660-at-the-angler_s2

Little Rock, Arkansas

Indulgences-by-body-bronze

Additional Deal for Little Rock, Arkansas!  Can't beat this!

Djs-auto-repair

Honolulu, Hawaii

Jjs-bistro-_-french-pastry

Chattanooga, Tennessee

Front-runner-athletics

Washington, DC

No comments: