»

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ever heard of Shopscotch? If not then you need to sign up! It's FREE...



We are all looking for ways to stretch our dollars this holiday season, and if you are one of those " savvy online " shoppers, then this deal is for you :)

I want to share with you a new " cash back " program that I have discovered. It is much like " ebates ", but it's called Shopscotch..

No, not Hopscotch..Shopscotch !

It's FREE to sign up, and much like Ebates, it has LOTS of online stores to shop from and earn cash back. I know that there are some of you that thinks " it's just ?%.." yes, it is a small %, but those % ADD UP !

PLUS, Unlike other cash back programs out there, Shopscotch members don’t have to wait every quarter before they can cash out. Shopscotch members can redeem at any time, and be paid within 7-10 days !

I am personally saving all of my earnings from Ebates, and now from Shopscotch for NEXT Christmas, no...It's NEVER to early to plan :) I figure by then, I should have a nice STASH of money that I can CASH in !

Interested ? Then, Click HERE to get started.



Blessings!

Holly :)

No comments: