»

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Deals For Yout Town ...

Haven't you just grown to love Groupon?  I know I have!  Being able to do what I like to do and eat at places I like to eat but at a discounted rate, is what I am all about!  Remember if I didn't choose your town on today's list, it doesn't mean their wasn't a good deal, just that I can't list them all on here.  All you have to do it CLICK HERE, choose your town and watch the savings!


Savannah, Georgia/ Hilton Head, SC
$10 for $20 Worth of Pizza and More at Fat Baby's Pizza and Subs on Hilton Head Island


Fat-babys-pizza

Atlanta, Georgia
$12 for $24 Worth of Fresh Produce and Groceries from MyProduceGuy.com

Myproduceguy

Jacksonville, Florida
$9 for Two Tickets to the Jacksonville International Car & Truck Show (Up to $20 Value)

Jax_auto_show

Chattanooga, Tennessee
$25 for $75 Worth of Digital-Media-Conversion Services from Southtree

Southtree_digital_media


Columbia, South Carolina
$20 for $40 Toward Upscale Continental Dining at Lexington Arms Restaurant and Lounge

Lexington-arms-restaurant

New Orleans, Louisiana
$12 for $25 Worth of Wine and Accessories at NOLA Tropical Winery
Nola-tropical-winery


Blessings!
Holly:)
Savvy Coupon Clippers

No comments: