»

Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Sorry





First I wanted to apologize to all our loyal friends.  I traveled out of town to see my family for Early Christmas and then to take all the kids to Callaway Gardens for Fantasy in Lights.  I have not been able to post a single thing while I was gone. No excuse I know but when I got to my families home, No Computer, No Internet.  I thought to myself, oh that's OK, we have the laptop and Chip to get online.  NOPE!  We forgot them both!  So the only access I had (limited at best) was my trusty blackberry.  I had to travel about 30 minutes to town for it to work. Needless to say, I am very sorry.  I promise you the next time I make this trip I will have my laptop/card and a backup! 

Secondly.  I still need idea's for a giveaway!  What do you want to see?  Idea's Idea's Idea's please.  I will be posting the deal on the 26th, the deadline will be 12/31/2010 and THEN.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!  So be sure to comment your ideas!

Again.  I am sorry for not having access but I will make it up to y'all this week. 

Blessings and Happy Holidays!

Holly:)

No comments: