»

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Great Christmas Gift Idea Using Vistaprint


Vistaprint is at it again... who am I kidding?!?! They are always at it!  Who doesn't love free items (I know I do) but I also love items I can use as Christmas gifts! 

Vistaprint currently has Photo Calendars (Qty. 1) for FREE! Impress family, friends or customers with customizable photo wall calendars this Holiday Season. Select from Wall or Desk calendar and hundreds of templates to suit your style. Choose icons, add captions and highlight important dates. Upload your photos from Facebook, Flickr or Picasa. Calendars make perfect holiday gifts (GRANDPARENTS LOVE THEM)! Create today and receive in as few as 3 days. Bonus: Order today and save 50% off higher quantities. Printing is free, shipping starts at $5.67.

Click HERE to get started!

Blessings!
Holly :)
Savvy Coupon Clippers

No comments: