»

Monday, December 27, 2010

Awesome Deals for you Town!


As y'all know Groupon is my favorite find.  It allows me to do all the things my family likes to do but at a discounted price.  We recently went to Callaway Gardens for Fantasy in Lights.  We paid half the price on tickets and it included even more features than the regular tickets did at full price.  Now that's what I like.

Here's a few deals I found, of course their are more, and if I don't choose your city or a city near you, just click HERE and change the city to yours.

Savannah, Georgia


Southside_billiard_club

Atlanta, Georgia


(What I LOVE about this is that 50% of each bottle profits go to a specific cause, this was also featured on the Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda!)


Onehope-4

Jacksonville, Florida


Lecheval

New York, New York


Desserttruck-works

Boston, Massachusetts
(Well 3 Hours from Boston)


Shawnee-peak

Anchorage, Alaska


Acai_alaska


Remember these Deals are usually only on for about 24 hours.  So if you see something you like be sure to grab it.

Blessings!

Holly :)

No comments: