»

Friday, November 12, 2010

There are still some GREAT deals to be had at Vera Bradley !


Vera Bradley is having an AWESOME sale !

I was late posting this deal, so I didn't think that there would be much left to choose from, but I was WRONG ( shhhh..don't tell the hubby )

This super cute Vera Bradley Zip ID Case that is pichured above is only $4.20 !

I had 4 in my shopping cart, and after shipping was included, my total was $24.80.

This is not a bad price for this item, considering it is reg. priced at $12.00.

These will make AWESOME Christmas presents :)

Click here to view all of the selections, and the rest of the items on sale.

Note : The extra 30% off will not reflect on your total until you are ready to checkout. Remember, FREE shipping on orders $100 or over.


Happy Holidays !

Rebekah

No comments: