»

Saturday, November 6, 2010

HOT Build-A-Bear Deal..$20 Voucher for ONLY $10.00 !



I thought this deal was OVER, that is why I didn't post it earlier, but IT'S still on.
(for two more days )

Groupon has another AWESOME deal today!


You can use it online or in store. They also have another deal where you can get $50 towards a Build A Bear Party for $25!!

Either one is a GREAT deal !

A Few Exceptions:

Expiration varies
Limit 1/order or 1/party.
 $20 option valid in-store & online, expires 12/31/10.
Reservation req’d for party (6 people min) by 3/31/11, use by 6/31/11.
 Shipping not incl’d.
 Not valid on New Party Package pricing or w/other offers.
 No gift cards.


My kids LOVE Build-A-Bear, but those prices are NOT savvy to me, but I will definitely be taking advantage of this.

Just click here, and enter your city as Chicago. Anyone, Anywhere can use this deal :)

Happy Holidays !

Rebekah



No comments: