»

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

List of Fraudulent Coupons and Extreme Couponing


As the usage of coupons continue to rise within our nation, so does the use of coupon fraud.

I don't think that many people realize when they are committing coupon fraud, but Savvy Coupon Clippers takes time in educating people about this topic.

Why do we spend time reinforcing this issue?

It's quite simple.
Holly and I rely on the ability to use coupons. Yes, we enjoy teaching others how to save like we do, and we enjoy finding and posting deals for each of you.  BUT, " clipping coupons " is not a hobby for us, as much as it is a necessity right now.

We can't afford to lose our privileges because there are those who don't want to be honest with coupons.

I have had several people say to me, " It's just a $.50 coupon, what's that in comparisons to what the store makes off people? What's the big deal?"
 Well, my friends..It is a BIG deal, especially when you have hundreds, and I mean hundreds of people that feel the same way as this person does.
It eventually causes problems, and makes retailers rethink their options as far as coupon usage.

Coupon fraud has MAJOR consequences: Click Here for charges and sentencing information.

I am also including a link that you can access, that has the latest coupons that were fraudulent. Now, mind you; some of these coupons that are listed LOOK as they are fraudulent, and there are some that could have passed through my hands and I would have never guessed ( if a person was using one, I can tell when multiple copies have been made )

Click Here to access the list.

I also want to point out, although most of these coupons that are on this list were coupons that someone had ACTUALLY made, the consequences are almost the same for those who choose to abuse coupon usage by making MULTIPLE copies of the same coupons.

I also want to share with you a post regarding TLC's newest series Extreme Couponing. Holly and I could go on for days about this show, and how it goes against almost everything that we teach in our classes and how we use coupons. But, for now, I will leave you with this link. Click here



Rebekah
Savvy Coupon Clippers

No comments: