»

Saturday, September 18, 2010

140 FREE Labels from Visa Print ( just pay S&H )


Vista Print is offering 140 Stickers/labels for FREE. All you have to pay is shipping.

I ordered the ones above to use for labels on Abbie's clothes, toys, books, etc. I think these are great for labeling, just in case it gets misplaced. ( mine of course is different because of the address, phone #, and I moved around the placing of lettering )..But, I wanted to give you a general idea of what you can used these for. They do not have to be limited for use of return labels.

There are a number of things that you can use these for. They would be great for Christmas labels for presents.
**Thinking outside of the box is key**

Go here to order yours, and shipping for me was $3.08, and I choose slow shipping. It always seems to arrive in a timely manner.

RLJ

No comments: