»

Monday, August 30, 2010

$2.00 off Seventh Generation Dish Detergent wyb 2

You ever heard of the saying " Be careful for what you wish for" ?

When I seen this coupon literally " pop " up on my screen this morning as I was scrolling my through my "coupon inbox ", I couldn't help but laugh. Why?
Because I realized Saturday evening that I was slap out of dish detergent ! And, the thought of having to go pay full price for a bottle was making me nauseous, seriously. I had bought TONS of dish detergent when it was FREE or close to FREE at the beginning of they year, and I could not for the life of me figure out what happened to it all.

Then, it dawned on me that the kids used it this summer when they were playing on the " slip and slide ". I knew they had used it, but it didn't really bother me at the time, bc "HEY", it was FREE !
But, I clearly panicked when I realized that i had already added water to the bottle to use every last drop there was in it, and I PRAYED that a coupon would come SOON !!

Well, I'll be john brown if we didn't get a coupon for FREE Gain dish liquid in the P&G insert yesterday ( Walmart did accept mine ).
So, when I came across this coupon this morning,I knew the Lord was providing for me once again. This particular detergent goes on sale regular at Publix as a BOGO, and with the $2.00 off two, you should get them for around .30 each or FREE :)
Isn't it amazing the little things that GOD does for us? I got dish detergent coupons coming out of the WAZOO !!
CLICK HERE to print your coupon. You should be able to print two. If you have not already signed up for their newsletter, you will have to do that.

Hope everyone has a FABULOUS Monday :)

RLJ

No comments: